Spring Bloomin’ Fundraiser 2018
April 2 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm
It’s spring, time to think about gardens and flowers! GARNA’s 5th annual spring bloomin’ fundraiser is here to green your home, garden or provide gifts for friends or family – perfect for Mother’s Day on May 13!
Our sponsor again this year is Salida Greenhouse. A big thanks to owner Genene Phillips!
Three options are available:
- 14” Annual flower bowls – $22.50 (includes tax)
Perfect for patios or centerpieces. They will be planted with a colorful variety of annuals (at least 4 different types) that may include geraniums, marigolds, pansies, salvia, and violas. See the selection and pick the bowl(s) with the mix that appeals to you!
- 12” Hanging baskets of Tumbling Tom tomatoes – $27.00 (includes tax)
Only a limited quantity of these terrific tomatoes is available, order soon.
Recommended by our gardening guru, Marilyn Moore, this is a wonderful way to enjoy fresh tomatoes right outside your door – whether you have a porch, deck or gracious garden.
- Individual veggie and herb plants (2 ½” container) – 4 for $12.00, 6 for $17.50, or 8 for $23.00 (includes tax)
Select well-started veggies and herbs for your eating pleasure. Select a variety for your palate and growing conditions.
Place your order now. Then, between May 10 and 28 visit Salida Greenhouse and choose the particular flower/herb combinations and pots/baskets within the category you ordered. Salida Greenhouse will have numerous choices of each option!
Salida Greenhouse is dedicated to locally grown clean plants (i.e., no GMOs). Best of all…profits go to GARNA to support our mission of fostering stewardship of the resources of the greater Arkansas River region through youth and adult education, volunteerism and experiences.
- Orders and payment must be received by GARNA by April 30. You will receive a confirmation of your order via email.
- Select and pick up your plants at Salida Greenhouse (1025 D St, Salida) between May 10 and 28. They will have a list of people and their orders. Pick up early for best selection, later for more developed plants!
Ordering (online is preferred)
- Download, print and fill out the ORDER FORM (in Excel or PDF).
- Send a check to GARNA (instructions on form). Please make sure your order is received by April 30.
- Pay using links below. Please include your phone number in the notes section of pay pal. Please note: you do not need a pay pal account, only a credit card.
ITEM ORDER Button
14" Flower Bowl - $22.50
12" Hanging Tomato Basket - $27.00
Veggie and Herb container - 4 plants - $12.00
Veggie and Herb container - 6 plants - $17.50
Veggie and Herb container - 8 plants - $23.00
Many GARNA programs require a liability release form be filled out each calendar year.
Your registration is secured upon receipt of payment. If you prefer not to register online (recommended), you may mail a check, made out to “GARNA” to the address below. Please include a note with the program you are registering for.
PO Box 1522
Salida CO 81201
If we are notified of your need to cancel within 24 hours of program date, your program fee will be refunded except for a $3.00 administrative fee. If minimum enrollment has not been met by program date, programs will be cancelled 2 days prior to the date and we will refund the full amount.